TRAP n Paint
Booking an Event
- Desired dates(s)
- Desired time frame(s)
- Number of participants per event.
- Venue description & address
- Desired Painting Project title
- Contact person's name, phone number and email
Q. What will we paint at the event?
A. You are able to create your own Painting Projects! Once the deposit is paid to confirm the event, you may email a picture of your desired painting project and request customization of the project if its not currently just as you would like. (example: change the hairstyle, change the words)
Q. Will participants draw the Painting Project?
A. No. Participants will paint on a pre-sketched canvas but will be provided pencils to modify the sketch prior to painting if desired.
Q. What paint colors will participants have access to?
A. A large assortment of paint colors will be provided to allow the participants to customize their individual paintings. Participants will paint at their own pace.
Q. Does Ebony London Art Studio provide the music?
A. No. Ebony London Art Studio provides all the supplies & materials needed for the painting portion of the event only.
The client is responsible for everything else including:
- All Music
- All Food
- All Drinks
- Event Venue
- Table & Chairs
- Table & floor coverings
- $35 per person
- Medium-Acrylic on canvas
- Canvas size – 16 in w x 20 in l
Number of participants:
- 25 minimum
- 100 maximum
- $875 (Covers 25 participants, required minimum)
- Non refundable
- One week prior to the contracted event date, the final number of participants & the final balance are due. The final balance will include the Traveling Fees if applicable.
- 2.5 - 3 hours
- All painting supplies needed
- Prepped canvases
General 'TRAP n Paint' Information
- 0 miles - 14 miles = $30 Traveling fee
- 15 miles - 30 miles = $40 Traveling fee
- 31 miles - 50 miles = $75 Traveling fee
- 51 miles -100 miles = $150 Traveling fee
- More than 100 miles, call for an estimate.
- A water source within 200 feet of the location of the event
- The appropriate amount of tables & chairs.
- Access to home/venue is needed at least two hours prior to first event for set up and at least one hour after the event ends.
TRAP N Paint Terms & Conditions
Ebony London Art Studio will provide all paints, canvases, brushes and easels for the event. While Ebony London Art studio maintains quality control over the materials it uses, the quality of the paint, canvases, brushes and easels may vary from event to event, and venue to venue, and may be affected by a variety of factors.
Venue Set up
- Tables & Chairs: The Client is responsible for providing the appropriate number of tables & chairs. The tables & chairs set up must be completed before the Ebony London Art Studio Representative arrives. As table shapes and sizes vary per venue, it is the clients responsibly to cover (protect) the tables. Ebony London Art Studio will provide individual place settings.
- Water Source: The Client is responsible for providing a water source within 200 feet of the event. Water source must have enough space to allow a standard size water bucket to be filled.
- Access to Venue: Ebony London Art Studio requires access to the venue for set up at least 3 hours prior to the event start time. For larger events, and if possible, Ebony London Art Studio may request more time for set up and or permission to set up the prior day.
- Lighting: The Client is responsible for providing the lighting for the painting event. (Most venues provide enough natural and artificial light for a standard Paint & Sip event.)
Artwork End Result
Ebony London Art Studio makes no representations or warranties about the quality of any painting or individual experience at the event. Every painting will be unique, and the expectation that a painting will be a facsimile of the painting depicted on the Website is unrealistic.
Ebony London Art Studio will make every effort to begin the instruction at the designated start time and complete the instruction within the allotted time. However, the time it takes to begin and complete the instruction will vary based on a number of factors, and Ebony London Art Studio makes no representation as to the exact amount of instruction time at the event.
Ebony London Art Studio bases the amount of materials needed for your event upon the number of participants listed in the contract. For unplanned participants, entry may not be available due to venue and or material capacity limitations.
Ebony London Art Studio paintings are developed by, and for, Ebony London Art Studio events. With the exception of each participants painting created at the contracted event, no participant has permission to copy or reproduce Ebony London Art Studio paintings, painting instructions, or any portion thereof, and no participant may sell, lease or distribute any reproduction of any Ebony London Art Studio painting, including the painting that each participant creates. Any unauthorized uses of Ebony London Art Studio paintings, painting instruction or Website are strictly prohibited.
Final Details: One weeks (7 days) prior to the event date, the final number of participants and all final details are due. Any changes made after this time are not guaranteed and may result in a service fee being assessed.
Cancellation Policy or event date change
Ebony London Art Studio will not cancel the painting event unless it is necessary. If Ebony London Art Studio cancels the event, a full refund will be returned to the Contracted Client within 14 business days. If the painting event is canceled by the Contracted Client, an offer to reschedule the event will be presented. If the Contracted Client cancels the event, the deposit will be retained by Ebony London Art Studio. The cost of the materials purchased for the event will be deducted from the refund due to the client or billed if no refund is due. Client may retain purchased materials & payment receipt of purchased materials.