Plan Your Painting Event!
In order to make your initial contact more efficient, Please have the following information available when you contact Ebony London Art Studio:
- Desired dates(s)
- Desired time frame(s)
- Number of participants per event.
- Venue description & address
- Desired Painting Project title
- Contact person's name, phone number and email
At this event, you will draw & paint a proud & confident figure. You will spend time customizing the figure's gender, skin tone, hair color/texture and the figure's clothing design & colors.
At this painting event, you will draw & paint two figures, standing back-to-back, showing support for each other. You will spend time customizing the figure's gender, skin tone, hair color/texture and the figure's clothing design & colors.
- $35 per person without wine & dessert
- $45 per person with wine & dessert
- 16 minimum
- 24 maximum*
- Non Refundable
- One week prior to the contracted event date, the final number of participants & the final balance are due. The final balance will include the Traveling Fees if applicable.
- 0 miles - 14 miles = $30 Traveling fee
- 15 miles - 30 miles = $40 Traveling fee
- 31 miles - 50 miles = $75 Traveling fee
- 51 miles -100 miles = $150 Traveling fee
- 101 miles - 150 miles= $175 Traveling fee
- More than 151 miles, call for an estimate.
- If the event ends later than 10:00 pm & is over 60 miles from Ebony London Art Studio, overnight accommodations for the Ebony London Art Studio instructor may be charged. Please contact Ebony London Art Studio for additional information.
Wine & Dessert
- Serving amounts: Wine = 1 glass per person. Dessert = 1 slice of cake per person.
- Client may provide additional food & wine if desired.
Home & Venue requirements
- Tables & Chairs: The Client is responsible for providing the correct amount of seating (table & chairs) for the event. The set up of the table & chairs should be completed prior to the arrival of the Ebony London Art Studio Representative.
- Water Source: The Client is responsible for providing a water source within 200 feet of the event. Water source must have enough space to allow a standard size water bucket to be filled
- •Access to Venue: Ebony London Art Studio requires access to the venue for set up at least 2 hours prior to the event start time.
- Lighting: Client is responsible for providing the lighting for the painting event. (Most homes/venues provide enough natural and artificial light for a standard Paint & Sip event.)
* if the number of participants will exceed 24, see Corporate Events