Ebony's Signature Peacock & Feather Designs
Similar to her Fine Artwork, Artist Ebony London specializes in feather designs.
" The henna designs I tattoo are a reflection of my signature artwork style!
In short, you would be my canvas! " -Ebony London
What is Henna?
How does Henna work?
White & Black Henna
Although stunning in appearance, white henna & black henna are chemical based stains & can cause chemical burns. Ebony London does not offer white & black Henna tattooing.
Henna tattoos range in size from small decorative touches on the hand to large designs covering entire body parts. Prices for henna tattoos range as well. Below are estimates based on the coverage area & coverage size.
- Single Feather (anywhere on the body, up to 6 inches long) -$20
- Hands (front or back) $20-$30
- Wrist (all around, up to 5 inches up the arm) $25-$35
- 1/2 leg (upper or lower, all around) $45-$55
- 1/2 arm (upper or lower, all around) $45-$55
- full back-$120-$150
- 1/2 back-$85-$95
- 1/3 back-$60-$70
- Full belly (pregnant) $65-$75
- Feet & ankles $40-$50
Henna tattooing Appointment
A $20, nonrefundable deposit, that will apply towards your henna tattooing charge, is required in order to book.
To book, contact Ebony London by calling 916-708-7093 or click here.
What to expect
Please arrive on time. You will be required to sign a 'patch test" consent form. The patch test requires a 15-minute testing time frame. This test is only required for your first henna tattooing. Your completion of the patch test will be kept on file.
First time & reoccurring appointment.
- Prior to each henna tattooing session, you must sign a standard Liability Waiver form.
Natural Henna for Darker Skin Tones
Ways to darken henna stains:
- Leave the henna paste on your skin up to 16 hours.
- Once the paste is dry, dab a lemon sugar mixture upon the design.
- Once the paste is dry, gently pick off the henna paste, or rub it off with a paper towel. Never wash it off or you will halt the staining process. It should be a bright orange color when you pick it off
- Avoid water for an additional 12-24 hours. If this is not possible, generously oil your design with coconut oil, shea butter, or any other greasy vegetable-based oil. You will see your design start to darken as it oxidizes throughout the day. Henna requires about 24 - 48 hours to reach its darkest point. The stain will always be darkest on the palms, where the thicker skin can absorb more henna, and lighter toward the thin skin of the wrists and arms for a beautiful ombré effect.