Corporate Paint & Sip
What is Corporate Paint & Sip?
How does it work?
All participants receive a pre-sketched canvas, outlined with the selected Painting Project. Participants will customize the outline by modifying the figure’s body shape, creating the figure’s hairstyle & designing the figure's clothing. Once modifications are complete, participants will enjoy personalizing a paint palette & painting their figure. With the large array of paint colors provided, each participant’s painting, although similar in design, will surely be a personal masterpiece!
Up to 50 participants - $1,650
Up to 100 participants - $3,200
Number of participants/events
Ebony London Art Studio accommodates up to 100 participants per event. If more intimate events are preferred, we facilitate several events, with less participants, throughout a single day.
Popular Painting Projects
Yes I did!
At this event, you will paint a proud & confident figure. You will spend time customizing the figure's gender, skin tone, hair color/texture and the figure's clothing design & colors.
My Sister's Keeper
At this painting event, you will paint two figures, standing back-to-back, showing support for each other. You will spend time customizing the figure's gender, skin tone, hair color/texture and the figure's clothing design & colors.
Q. How do I know if my Paint & Sip event is a "Corporate" event compared to a "regular" event.
A. If 'yes' is the answer to any of the following, your event is considered a "Corporate" event.
If the event will:
- be hosted by a business or organization (not an individual)
- have more than 24 participants
- take place at a rented or leased venue (not a home) where a contract with the venue owner will be required.
Q. Does Ebony London Art Studio provide wine & dessert?
A. Wine & dessert are not provided by Ebony London Art Studio for Corporate Paint & Sip events. The price covers access to the contracted painting project and all needed painting materials.
Q. Can Ebony London Art Studio create a customize painting Project for an event?
A. Ebony London Art Studio is happy to create a custom Painting Project for your event! By answering a few questions, we will have a good idea of your vision and create a sketch for you. Once you approved the sketch, an appropriate canvas size will be determined and the final Painting Project sample will be created. An additional cost will apply for custom Painting Projects. Click here for other available Painting Projects.
Custom Painting Project Cost: $100 & up
Q. How do I verify if a specific date is available and book an event?
A. Feel free to call Ebony London Art Studio at 916-708-7093 or click here to send a message.
In order to make our initial contact more efficient, please have the following information ready:
- Desired dates(s)
- Desired time frame(s)
- Number of participants per event.
- Venue description & address
- Desired Painting Project title
- Contact person's name, phone number and email
Q. What are the requirements to book a 'Corporate Paint & Sip' event?
A. The event is not confirmed until:
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is paid.
- A signed Proposal (Outline of the event's details) and Terms & Conditions (Outline of the event's expectations) is received by Ebony London Art Studio
Q. What is a "Collaborative" painting project? Can a "Collaborative" painting project be added to our event?
A. A "Collaborative" painting project is a single painting that is designed for everyone participating to contribute to.
Yes! You can add a "Collaborative" painting project to your current event. The cost of the "Collaborative" painting project varies per project.
- 0 miles - 14 miles = $60 Traveling fee
- 15 miles - 30 miles = $75 Traveling fee
- 31 miles - 50 miles = $150 Traveling fee
- 51 miles -100 miles = $200 Traveling fee
- 101 miles - 150 miles= $275 Traveling fee
- More than 151 miles, call for an estimate.
- If the event ends later than 10:00 pm and is over 60 miles from Ebony London Art Studio, overnight accommodations for the Ebony London Art Studio instructor may be charged. Please contact Ebony London Art Studio for additional information.
Terms & Conditions
Ebony London Art Studio will provide all paints, canvases, brushes and easels for the event. While Ebony London Art studio maintains quality control over the materials it uses, the quality of the paint, canvases, brushes and easels may vary from event to event, and venue to venue, and may be affected by a variety of factors.
Venue Set up
- Tables & Chairs: The Client is responsible for providing the appropriate number of tables & chairs. The tables & chairs set up must be completed before the Ebony London Art Studio Representative arrives. As table shapes and sizes vary per venue, it is the clients responsibly to cover (protect) the tables. Ebony London Art Studio will provide individual place settings.
- Water Source: The Client is responsible for providing a water source within 200 feet of the event. Water source must have enough space to allow a standard size water bucket to be filled.
- Access to Venue: Ebony London Art Studio requires access to the venue for set up at least 3 hours prior to the event start time. For larger events, and if possible, Ebony London Art Studio may request more time for set up and or permission to set up the prior day.
- Lighting: The Client is responsible for providing the lighting for the painting event. (Most venues provide enough natural and artificial light for a standard Paint & Sip event.)
Artwork End Result
Ebony London Art Studio makes no representations or warranties about the quality of any painting or individual experience at the event. Every painting will be unique, and the expectation that a painting will be a facsimile of the painting depicted on the Website is unrealistic.
Ebony London Art Studio will make every effort to begin the instruction at the designated start time and complete the instruction within the allotted time. However, the time it takes to begin and complete the instruction will vary based on a number of factors, and Ebony London Art Studio makes no representation as to the exact amount of instruction time at the event.
Ebony London Art Studio bases the amount of materials needed for your event upon the number of participants listed in the contract. For unplanned participants, entry may not be available due to venue and or material capacity limitations.
Ebony London Art Studio paintings are developed by, and for, Ebony London Art Studio events. With the exception of each participants painting created at the contracted event, no participant has permission to copy or reproduce Ebony London Art Studio paintings, painting instructions, or any portion thereof, and no participant may sell, lease or distribute any reproduction of any Ebony London Art Studio painting, including the painting that each participant creates. Any unauthorized uses of Ebony London Art Studio paintings, painting instruction or Website are strictly prohibited.
Confirmed Booking, Deposit and balance
- A 50% deposit, a signed Service Proposal and Terms & Conditions form must be received by Ebony London Art Studio before the event will be considered “Booked/Confirmed.”
- Deposit is nonrefundable.
- Contracted balance is due 30 days prior to the contracted event date. If date is extended the contracted balance is still due one month prior to original contracted event date.
- If the initial contact for the event is within 30 days of the event date, full payment is required to book the event.
Final Details: Two weeks (14 days) prior to the event date, the final number of participants and all final details are due. Any changes made after this time are not guaranteed and may result in a service fee being assessed.
Cancellation Policy or event date change
Ebony London Art Studio will not cancel the painting event unless it is necessary. If Ebony London Art Studio cancels the event, a full refund will be returned to the Contracted Client within 14 business days. If the painting event is canceled by the Contracted Client, an offer to reschedule the event will be presented. If the Contracted Client cancels the event, the deposit will be retained by Ebony London Art Studio. The cost of the materials purchased for the event will be deducted from the refund due to the client or billed if no refund is due. Client may retain purchased materials & payment receipt of purchased materials.